Monday, November 28, 2011

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love You



What are the top 10 reasons why you love your wife, husband, spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend? Taking the time to give this careful consideration will enable you to have greater appreciation of your significant other. Something probably has already came into your mind, a significant reason why you love that special person in your life. Now, if your first thought was sexually related, then your first reason was a lust thought, not a love thought. Therefore your first reason would then be based on self indulgence, it's not outwardly loving, and therefore it is not a reason associated with love.
I love you because you tend to my needs, you do things that touch my heart, you look after me, you are there for me, you give me love in so many ways is a reaction to love that is shown to you. It is great when the love is flowing back and forth in this manner, (circulating), however to say that you love someone based upon what they do for you all the time is rather self centered. You should not always have to have a reason to love your boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse. I love you because you love me is not an accurate reference point. The question is formulated for you to give the ten best reasons that you love someone, not the actual ways that they love you. I love you is an outward expression.
A connotation is what you must know in order to determine the reference of an expression. Here are some examples of a few reasons why you would love someone;  I love you because I consider you to be a blessing in and to my life. I value you as in integral part of my life, you are my consort, you are my friend, a companion, a confidant, and a partner. I love you because in my heart I desire to love you, I really want to, it brings me joy to love you. I love you because God brought us together through his infinite love for us. Our relationship is a catalyst for love, a place where love will grow through knowledge and understanding. The more I love you, the more we will connect together, the deeper our bonds will grow, we are better together. I love you because you need to be loved, I want to focus on your needs, not just mine.
The more you love someone, the more you will merge in unison. Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together, (Colossians 3:14). In relationship, your lives will compliment each others in and through love. When you are intentionally focusing on loving someone you will be rewarded by their happiness. You will know that you are showing or expressing love to someone else when you are sacrificing your desires and your time, for their desires and their time. Love says, "I love you because I care about you." 
Take some time and deliberate this, look at it thoughtfully and cogitate it in deep thought. Ladies, what are the top ten reasons why you love your husband? Men, what are the best 10 reasons you have to love your spouse? In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. Ephesians 5:28
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every 




No comments:

Post a Comment